Daikin Emura – FTXJ-MW
- Remarkable blend of iconic design and engineering excellence with an elegant finish in matt crystal white
- Silver allergen removal and air purifying filter: captures allergens such as pollen and dust mites.
- Online controller: control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A and leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A+++ in cooling and heating
- Daikin Emura has been awarded many times, thanks to its excellent design
- Whisper quiet in operation: the operating of the unit can hardly be heard. The sound pressure level goes down to 19dBA!
- 2 area motion detection sensor: air flow is sent to a zone other than where the person is located at that moment; if no people are detected, the unit will automatically switch over to the energy-efficient setting.
- 3-D air flow combines vertical and horizontal auto swing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corners of even large spaces
3 area motion detection sensor
Air flow is sent to a zone other than where the person is located at that moment. Detection is done in 3 directions: left, front and right. If no people are detected, the unit will automatically switch over to the energy efficient setting.
Energy saving during standby mode
Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby.
Ururu – humidification
Absorbs moisture from the outdoor air and evenly distributes it throughout the indoor areas.
Sarara – dehumidification
Reduces indoor humidity, without affecting the room temperature, by mixing cool, dry air with warm air.
Online controller via app (optional)
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving.
Guarantees draught free operation by preventing that warm or cold air is directly blown on to the body.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Indoor unit silent operation
“Silent” button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Outdoor unit silent operation
“Silent” button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
Comfortable sleeping mode
Increased comfort function that follows a specific temperature fluctuation rhythm.
3-D air flow
Combines vertical and horizontal auto-swing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corners of even large spaces.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Horizontal auto swing
Possibility to select automatic horizontal moving of the air discharge louvre, for uniform air flow and temperature distribution.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (5 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Generates high speed electrons that powerfully break down viruses, bacteria, odours and allergens.
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Captures airborne dust particles and harmful organic chemical substances such as bacteria, viruses and allergens and deodorizes the odours of e.g. tobacco and pets.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.