VRV IV + Heat Recovery
- Heat recovery transfers heat from places where cooling is required to places where hot water or heating is required
- Variable Refrigerant Technology automatically adapts the refrigerant temperature to the load for optimal comfort, and increases seasonal efficiency by up to 28% when compared to other solutions
- The heat exchanger’s unique design is engineered for the highest seasonal efficiency
- Original 3-pipe technology increases energy efficiency during heat recovery mode
Benefit from virtually free heating
Our innovative heat recovery system reuses heat from offices and server rooms for energy efficient hot water production and to heat other areas of the building. The heat exchanger is optimised for mixed mode operation and improves heat recovery efficiency by reducing radiation loss.
Simultaneous heating and cooling
Heat recovery allows simultaneous heating and cooling. This is ideal for hotels so that your guests can control their own comfort, and is also valuable for buildings with north and south facing offices.
Closing the loop: towards a circular economy
VRV IV+ heat recovery and VRV IV S-series units are now available with Certified Reclaimed Refrigerant Allocation. These units reuse existing refrigerant, avoiding over 150,000 kg of virgin gas being produced each year.
Technical cooling for data centres
To keep your vital IT equipment running smoothly, VRV IV Heat Recovery has an operation range down to -20°CDB in cooling for technical server rooms. Recover the heat generated from your data centre to heat your hot water and comfort heat other rooms.
Signature 3-pipe technology
Our unique Daikin 3-pipe technology requires less energy to recover heat, which significantly increases energy efficiency during the heat recovery process. Dedicated gas, liquid and discharge pipes enable the system to recover heat at lower condensing temperatures than other solutions.
Widest range of BS boxes
We offer a wide range of single and multi-BS boxes for maximum installation flexibility and the shortest installation time.
– Unique to the market
– Compact and light
– No drain piping needed
– Ideal for remote rooms
– 55% smaller and 41% lighter than other multi-port units
– Easier installation with reduced number of brazing points and wiring
– All indoor units are connectable to one BS box
– Ideal for phased installations
Porta Fira case
Discover how we delivered a custom solution to this skyscraper hotel that uses a mix of air-to-air heat pumps and air-to-water chillers.
Learn how Daikin helped Velocity improve its green credentials by installing a Daikin VRV heat recovery system.