With an A++ seasonal efficiency rating for heating and cooling, Daikin Sky Air significantly reduces your energy consumption with innovative technologies.
- Variable Refrigerant Technology automatically adapts the refrigerant temperature to the load
- Auto-cleaning units increase savings by up to 50% when compared to standard cassettes and concealed ceiling units
- Heat pump uses renewable energy to provide heating in the winter and cooling in the summer
Sky Air is also available with the lowest carbon footprint, Bluevolution technology. Explore our full Bluevolution range and learn more about the benefits of using R-32 refrigerant.
Engineered to provide comfort
The floor and presence sensors direct air away from you to create the perfect airflow, while the Variable Refrigerant Temperature prevents draughts. Designed with whisper quiet technology, your Sky Air runs so quietly that you forget it is even there.
Quality products and people
zero-defect policy means that we repeatedly test each unit during production to ensure that it runs perfectly for years to come. We also have the largest support network available so that a certified Daikin technician is always ready to help you.
Always in control
With Daikin Cloud Service, you can easily control your system and monitor your energy consumption from anywhere at any time.
A complete solution for climate control in your store
- Minimise hot and cold air loss via the entrance with our Biddle Air Curtain, and increase energy savings by up to 72% when compared to electric solutions
- Enjoy fresh air with ventilation systems using energy efficient heat recovery
- The unique auto-cleaning cassette collects dust and dirt to increase operational efficiency by up to 50% and significantly reduces your maintenance costs
- Concealed ceiling units blend in seamlessly with your interior and free up wall space for shelves and displays
- The Daikin Cloud Service allows you to manage multiple sites from any location
Boutiques and shops
Increase your energy efficiency by connecting your Sky Air with our easy-to-maintain Daikin Auto-cleaning Round Flow Cassette.
Sky Air is a reliable and energy efficient solution that meets the demanding needs of small and medium-sized telecom shelters, servers rooms and laboratories.
Experience a total solution
that satisfies your different
refrigeration and comfort
cooling and heating needs.
Our Sky Air solution
is ideal for
with separate controls for each unit.
Designed for your interior
The widest range of indoor units available. Choose the best emitter for your space.
There is no need to sacrifice precious floor or wall space.
- Innovative intelligent sensors create perfect comfort
- The auto-cleaning function makes maintenance easy and increases energy efficiency by 50%
- Its 360° outblow ensures perfect airflow distribution
- Unique Daikin design
- Integrates fully flat into standard architectural ceiling tiles
Seamless integration in your interior
Ideal for buildings with false ceilings, concealed ceiling units integrate seamlessly with your interior and are virtually invisible.
- Lowest height and sound levels available on the market
- Wide range of ESP from 10Pa to 270Pa
- Unique auto cleaning filter for maximum reliability and efficiency
Flexible solutions where ceiling integration is not possible.
- Ideal for renovations and updates
- Easy to install
- Wide range of stylish units, including Daikin Emura
- Suspended from the ceiling
- Unique 4-way blow eliminates dead zones
- Ideal for situations when heating is your primary need
Equipped with innovative technology
Sky Air is equipped with Variable Refrigerant Temperature, a unique technology that intuitively adjusts refrigerant temperatures based on weather conditions and building demands.
In addition to ensuring that your Sky Air system runs with the highest efficiency at all times, Variable Refrigerant Temperature also maximises comfort by creating a higher airflow temperature to help maintain a stable, draught-free environment and keep your customers in your shop longer.
Flexible and easy installation
Outdoor units are compact and easily installed against a wall, on a roof or a terrace. Sky Air is a cost-effective solution for new buildings, and an ideal replacement for older, less efficient systems, because it utilises existing piping and wiring and eliminates the hassle of cutting open walls.
Unique auto cleaning technology
Our round flow and concealed ceiling units have optional auto cleaning filters that increase efficiency, comfort and reliability for your customers or guests maximizing customer satisfaction.