AIR INTRODUCTION SYSTEM
- External free-cooler box (with dust filters is free-cooler fan)
- Electrical panel “Command and Control” consists of general disconnecting switch breaker, PLC PB13, maximum temperature thermostat
- Air pressure differential (internal free-cooler box)
- Internal air inlet grid
- Overpressure damper
- Internal grid (optional)
- External plenum (optional)
The system is designed to be managed by its own PLC PB13 to manage the operation cycle and detect the possible causes of alarm conditioning system.
Adjusting the temperature “ON-OFF” or “proportional” (0-10V). By adopting the regulation “proportional”, they avoid thermal shock conditions when the outside temperature is very low.
This system can also be identified as an emergency system to cool the room as it is provided an electromechanical controller (thermostat) that allows to feed the fan in an independently and separately when the detected temperature exceeds the predetermined values and simultaneously indicates the condition of emergency operation.
- External panels painted with epoxide powders
- Very light weight
- Easy operations for installation
- Easy access for service and maintenance
- Low noise levels