ACT 7 MOBILE AIR CONDITIONER
When in need of temporary small-scale cooling, an efficient and easily implemented solution is required. The ACT 7 mobile water-cooled air conditioner can deliver efficient cooling in a matter of minutes with no cooling knowledge or special training required to install the unit.
Ideal for rental companies and event organisations
Whether the requirement is to cool down a retail space, marquee, warehouse or even an office where the existing air-conditioning system has broken down, the ACT 7 will get the job done. With its robust and lightweight build, it is ideally suited to withstand the wear and tear characterising the rental market.
In contrast to most air-cooled units, the ACT 7 will provide whole-room cooling without the need to continually exhaust internal air.
In addition, the unit does not require mounting of an exhaust air duct to an outside wall. Getting the ACT 7 up and running is simply a matter of connecting the cooling line connectors to the outdoor heat rejection unit.
How it works
The ACT 7 absorbs the heat into a refrigerant cooling system. From there, the heat is transferred to the self-containing chilled water/glycol system. It is then pumped through to the outdoor unit where the water is cooled and the heat dissipates.
The indoor unit is connected to the outdoor unit via two 22mm quick-connect, self-sealing flexible hoses. These hoses are supplied in 5m or 15m lengths and can be connected to a maximum length of 30m.
- Rental companies
- Event organizers
- Facility Management
- Server rooms
- Data centres
- Temporary buildings
- Retail premises
- Fitness rooms
- Industrial kitchens
- Cold room cooling (temporary)
Features and Benefits
- High-efficiency cooling circuit
- No cooling knowledge required for installation
- Castor-mounted, rugged metal construction
- Quick-connect cooling line connectors
- Indoor unit with stepless variable fan speed and adjustable grille
- Compact outdoor heat exchanger
- Outdoor heat rejection unit with variable temperature-dependent fan
speed (EU only)
- Only water/glycol hose connection required between indoor and
- Refrigerant-free line connection between indoor and outdoor units
- Peristaltic condensate pump with 10-metre head and high-level alarm
- Up to 30 metre installation distance between indoor and outdoor units
- High-gloss paint (easier cleaning)
- 230V CEE 7/7 power supply (EU only
- A – Cooling mode switch:
Select either ‘recirculation’ or ‘air-conditioning’ mode. In ‘air-conditioning’ mode, the electronic thermostat automatically controls the room temperature at the cooling set point from 8°C to 35°C.
- B – LCD Display panel:
Shows the actual and set point temperature, operation modes and equipment status including any alarms. The cooling set point can be adjusted using the display.
- C – Fan speed control dial:
Stepless adjustment of air flow for maximum comfort.
- 5 or 15 metre connection hoses (max total of 30 metres per unit)
- T-split for connection of two outdoor units to one indoor unit for extended operational range ≥ 40°C
- Duct spigot kit
- Forklift guides