The best way to deactivate waterborne
UV light kills off any virus or bacteria by exposing all water used by the cooler unit to UV light. It is a low-maintenance and environmentally sound disinfection alternative that completely removes the need for chemical treatments. This also means that using UV light for disinfection comes with no risk of allergic reactions whatsoever.
Because the UV light is highly concentrated, it uses only an insignificant amount of electricity. In addition, the lamp kit is extremely simple to install using nothing but a pair of scissors and a screwdriver.