The Vibro-AM Free Standing Spring Mounts are:
- SUITABLE FOR LOW-FREQUENCY VIBRATION CONTROL
- LOW FREQUENCY VIBRATION CONTROL SPRING MOUNT
- EASY TO APPLY
At their base, the anti-vibration spring mounts Vibro-AM have a metal plate with adequate thickness and a special elastic profile, resistant to outdoor conditions, thus offering better isolation efficiency at high frequencies. Both the metal plate and the elastic profile have two holes for fixing with pass-through bolts at the base of the spring mount. At the upper part of the spring mount there is a M8 bolt for adjusting them to the machinery. The spring complies with the requirements of ISO EN 10270.
Anti-vibration spring mounts Vibro-AM are used for low frequency vibration control (slow speed rotation 400 RPM upwards) such as compressors, two-cycle engines, coolers, air handling units etc.
Deflection: 25 mm* (at maximum load)
Natural Frequency: 3 Hz (at maximum load)
*Available also with 50 mm deflection
- Locate each spring isolator into position, using color coded springs or labeling identification
- Pass the upper screw <8 through the appropriate hole of the mounting bracket. Tighten top nut to the equipment foot bracket in order to fix it using M8 bolts.
- If you need to proceed with a leveling adjustment, use two bolts <8 with relative metal washer. turn the lower nut in a clockwise direction to two turns at each spring isolator. Continue doing so until reaching the required level.
- Rotate the Vibro-AM as much as necessary to ensure the spring isolator mounting holes are accessible after mounting to equipment. If this is not possible, you can fix the anti-vibration mount on the base using 2 appropriate bolts M8.
- Otherwise, use the two holes (∅8mm) in the lower base to fix the isolator with pass-through bolts underneath metal frame.
LOAD RANGE (kp*)
Other load range on request *1kp =10N
Static deflection 25 mm under maximum load
Natural frequency up to 3 Hz under maximum load