The modular, high-end DanX air handling units are designed to regulate and control temperatures, humidity and air quality in hotels and office buildings or anywhere else where a pleasant indoor climate is a priority.
Based on Dantherm’s «all-in-one-box» concept, DanX ensures you a highly reliable and easily operated solution and offers significant heat recovery and high-quality climate management.
Based on modularity and a flexible approach, the DanX air handling unit allows you to choose the exact functionality required for a specific project. The modules are joined by a rail system and with all functionalities contained in just one unit, installation and maintenance have never been easier.
A built-in reversible heat pump allows for cooling in the summer and heating in the winter, making outside cooling installations redundant. As the heat pump can easily be re-directed, de-icing of the coils is carried out at once within the heat pump circuit. The heat pump consists of a high performance compressor and can be extended with a frequency controller that makes possible exact regulation of the thermal indoor climate.
View our wide selection of DanX ventilation units below.
ApplicationsFeatures and Advantages
- User friendly control system for high-quality demand management. With automatic monitoring and control of temperature, humidity and energy consumption.
- Strong cabinet of hot dip galvanized closed framework fixed with aluminium corners and internally insulated with mineral wool.
- Hot dip galvanized sandwich panels with 50 mm insulation. (Thermal transmission T3 / Thermal bridgign TB3 / Air leakage L3 according to EN 1886)
- Internal partition panels are 30 mm thick and built from hot dip galvanized 1,25 mm sheet metal material insulated with mineral wool.
- Inspection doors with strong hinges and tongue locks with handles or square keys.
- Heat pump with high COP. Optionally with frequency controlled compressor, designed for accurate temperature control and VAV systems. Lower energy consumption and longer life time.
- Highly efficient heat exchangers
- Optionally, all internal steel components including fans and panels are powder painted before assembly (Corrosion class C4)
- A 70 μm powder paint finish on the outside panels is available for units to be installed outdoor in aggressive environments.
- All fasteners, bolts and nuts are stainless steel or special protected.
- All coils with aluminium frame, pre-painted and epoxy painted
- Replaceable drop eliminator plates for air speeds up to 4 m/s
- «All-in-one-box» solution
- Very high heat recovery
- «Plug-and-play» concept
- Demand and energy optimized control
- 30 years of experience