If you want to pump up ground water or other non-potable water from great depths in order to water the green spaces around your home or rather than using expensive tap water to flush the toilet, a premium high-performance deep well pump from Trotec is exactly what you’re looking for.
Deep well pumps
What is a deep well pump?
A deep well pump is fully and permanently submerged in the water to be conveyed. A distinguishing feature of this pump type is their usually long and fairly slim housing. Consequently, they are perfectly suited for the application in narrow bore holes. Without generating noise the high-performance pump transports water from great depths, e.g. for watering your garden or to supply your household with service water.
Deep well pump consist of 3 main components:
- the motor
- the pump’s hydraulic system
- a watertight pump housing with inlet valve
Advantages of Trotec’s deep well pumps
- Can be used in extremely confined spaces (incl. narrow well holes) and at great depths (submersion depth up to max. 20 m)
- High conveying capacity
- Extremely durable thanks to robust stainless steel housing and copper motor
- Maintenance-free motor with thermal protection circuit
- Inexpensive extraction of service water from wells or shafts
- Environmentally friendly, energy-efficient and resource-sparing
- Efficient suction capacity in deep wells
- Connection cable of 20 metres length