TKS60 is high-capacity free air cooling designed to control the internal environment of communication shelters using a minimum of energy.
By means of ventilation in an overpressure system, the TKS60 efficiently removes excess heat from the temperature-sensitive equipment – maintaining the internal temperature within defined limits.
Immense cooling savings – even in very hot climates
The TKS60 extends the air conditioner service life, creates immense power savings and can control existing air conditioner units.
Total heat management and yearlong know-how
The TKS60 can via the built-in Dantherm controller be connected to existing cooing equipment in the site and control offer total heat management in the site. The Dantherm controllers are designed to energy optimize the heat management in the site. The TKS 60 belongs to the 5th generation of Dantherm free cooling units. Yearlong know-how of climate control and energy-efficiency is built in.
Get specific energy savings advise for your network
Dantherm knowhow on telecom site cooling has been built up since 1992 and we are happy to share our energy savings advise with you and make a specific calculation for your network, sign up here energy savings calculations in your network.
- Radio base stations
- Telecom shelters
- Power supply rooms
- Network & computer rooms
- Drive stations
- DC Powered Sites
Features and Benefits
Dantherm High-capacity Free Cooling TKS60
- Total heat management: designed for energy-efficiency with maximum use of controlled ventilation
- Ensure energy-efficient cooling strategy: automatic change between cooling modes
- Protect your equipment: standard M5 fine bag filter and optional AirMaze(pat.pend.)
- Avoid unsceduled service visits: plan service with built-in filter monitor
- Wide geographical usage: ambient temperature operating range from -40 to 55°C
- Stay in control from your laptop: remote monitoring
|DANTHERM HIGH-CAPACITY FREE COOLING TKS60||230V
|Voltage AC or DC||AC||AC||DC|
|Max capacity in kW
at Δt = 10°C
|Max air flow m³/h||3700||4200||3200|
|Weight in kg||51||53||50|
Indoor-mounted Free Cooling units
Protection against wind-driven water, sand, snow and leaves
Dantherm TKS 3000
Dantherm ACUE 3000
Dantherm Remote Climate Control