The range of chilled water close control units, series UW, is particularly indicated for use in technological centres, data processing rooms, in telecom centres and in such applications where it is important to keep the thermohygrometric conditions constant all over the year, so to assure the correct operation of the equipments installed in these sites.Thanks to their technologically advanced design, these close control units are able to control the ambient temperature with remarkably high precision and, when the humidity level is required, to adapt their cooling capacity to the room requirements, all automatically managed by the microprocessor on board. The high technology employed during their design together with the use of the best components available on the markets, make these units extremely reliable and therefore able to work for long periods, without a break. These units are particularly easy to install also in small spaces and easily maccessible on the front side for ordinary and extraordinary service operations. They are completely assembled and tested in the factory. The units are available in different configurations, related to the air return and discharge:
· UW U front air return, upflow air discharge;
· UW V bottom air return, upflow air discharge;
· UW D top air return, downflow air discharge.
The standard range has been improved with the SLIM configuration (mod.
UWL D), available in two working modes:
· HP – High performance: setting of the fans, maximizing the heat exchange through the hydrophilically treated coil, which increases the total and sensible cooling capacity and ensures, on the other hand, reduced electrical absorption values, if compared to the given cooling capacity, and a low sound pressure level.
· ES – Energy saving: setting of the fans, maximizing their energy saving, which ensures heat exchange ratio giving a particularly high total and sensible capacity, together with a reduction of the energy consumption and of the overall sound level. In both cases, the increase of the fan speed rotation to get higher pressure values involves, as a consequence, an increase of the sound level of the unit, which needs to be considered in the acoustics evaluation of the installation site.
Operation limits: ambient temperature from 18 to 35°C.