SWIMMING POOL DEHUMIDIFIERS FOR PLANT ROOM INSTALLATION
The Dantherm dehumidifiers CDP 40T-50T-70T for humidity control in indoor swimming pools are developed with a focus to quality, functionality and energy saving. Highly efficient fans and compressors, combined with a new advanced remote control and monitoring options, contribute to cost-efficient operation and significant energy savings.
Advantages with CDP swimming pool dehumidifiers:
- Light and compact units
- Very low sound level
- Very low power consumption
- High dehumidification capacity
- Built-in electronic hygrostat and thermostat
- BMS communication (Modbus)
- USB gate for PC Tool
- Control signal for additional exhaust fan
- Optional wireless remote control
- Optional built-in water heating coils and electric heating coils
Dantherm CDP 40T-50T-70T dehumidifiers are designed to endure the aggressive conditions in indoor swimming pools. All metal parts and internal surfaces are powder coated before assembly and evaporator and condenser coils are made of epoxy-coated aluminium. The corrosion protection is in accordance with EN/ISO 12944-2, class C4.
The swimming pool dehumidifiers CDP 40T-50T-70T are equipped with RS 485 gate for BMS communication, USB gate for PC Tool and prepared for internet communication.
Wireless remote control
A newly developed remote control allows reading and setting of relative humidity and temperature, alarms and service information.
Full range of pool room and through-the-wall versions
The CDP swimming pool dehumidifiers are also available in a pool room version.
Swimming pool dehumidifiers for installation in the pool room: CDP 40-50-70
- Indoor swimming pools
- Therapy pools
- Wellness centres
- Built into a strong and robust powder coated hot galvanized sheet metal cabinet
- Evaporator and condenser coils are epoxy-coated for high corrosion resistance
- Fixed to the wall by means of a wall mounting strip supplied with the unit
- Condensate outlet located at the bottom. Outlet stub can be connected to a ¾” hose
- Outside connection to mains
- Built in electronic hygrostat and thermostat
- To establish ideal ambient sensor point (RH/t) the fan(s) run 1 minute each hour
- Integrated ON/OFF control of humidity and temperature (electric or water heating coils as accessories)
- 0-VOLT connection for alarm
- 230 V for control valve, exhaust fan and pump/boiler
- RS 485 gate for BMS (Modbus)
Wireless remote control DRC1
Water heating coil
Control valve for water heating coil
Electric heating coil
|Through wall duct kit with filter, extension and grill. For walls between 70 and 366 mm thickness.|
|Duct lead-in adapter|