AC-M5W CONTAINER COOLING
The AC-M5W is designed for window mounting in ISO containers. Together with the trap door system the air conditioner is mounted inside the container. It is designed to store within the confinement of the ISO corners of the container during transportation or storage. The AC-M5W is sliding in its trap door system and is deployed from the container for operation. Once deployed the unit is locked from inside the container when operating.
The function of the AC-M5W is based on a cooling circuit with two powerful fans. The evaporator (inside the container) section contains the evaporator core and a radial fan, which cycles the warm internal air from the shelter through the cold evaporator core and expels the cooled air through the discharge grill. The condenser (outside the container) section contains the condenser core and an axial fan, which is moving the heat from the internal air to the outside atmosphere.
In the standard version this unit is equipped with an optional electric heating element to warm up the internal air during cold start or cold environment.
The AC-M5W is also available in a 60 Hz version.
Features and Benefits
- The AC-M5W is built into a cabinet manufactured from 0,9 mm galvanized and powder coated steel sheet.
- Top finish painting is standard NATO green, RAL 6014.
- Can provide cooling at ambient temperatures up to +60° C.
- Scroll compressor for high degree of reliability and low noise level.
- Environment-friendly R134a refrigerant.
- 2 kW electric heating element.
- HP pressostat switching off the unit at too high ambient temperatures.
- Easily controlled by a room thermostat placed inside the container.
- Two speed selector for the internal fan.
- “VENT-only” option, allowing ventilation without cooling.
- Built-in fresh air intake.
- Coarse filters in front of internal air intake as well as in front of external air intake and fresh air intake.
- Easy mounting into the trap door system, either by four lifting handles, one in each corner of the unit, or by a special lifting system (accessory).
- The trap door serves as protection against rain and extreme sun when the unit is operating (accessory).
- During transport the AC-M5W is stored inside the container.
- ErP 2015 compliant.
|NATO Stock Number (w/o heating element)||4120-22-602-6562|
|NATO Stock Number (with heating element)||4120-22-614-8068|
|Operating range, ambient temperature, cooling||20-60oC|
|Operating range, ambient temperature, heating||-32-(+20oC)|
|Airflow, internal, step I / II||420 / 700 m3/h|
|Airflow, fresh air intake, step I / II||37 / 60 m3/h|
|Airflow, external||1400 m3/h|
|Max. cooling capacity||4,9 kW|
|Cooling capacity @ 55/55oC 30% RH||4,6 kW|
|Cooling capacity @ 35/35oC 30% RH||3,6 kW|
|Heating capacity (with electric heating element)||2,0 kW|
|Power supply (also available in 60 Hz version)||1×230 V / 50 Hz|
|Max. running current, cooling||9,8 A|
|Max. running current, heating||9,3 A|
|Locked rotor amperage (LRA), cooling||47 A|
|Generator requirement||4 kVA|
|Max. power consumption||2,3 kW|
|Refrigerant / quantity||R134a / 1,4 kg|
|Filter material||PPI 15|
|Noise level, 1 m distance, step I / II||52 / 59|
|Weight net / weight with trap door system||79 / 102,5 kg|
|Trap door system|
|Welding frame for corrugated containerl|